No Visa No Fee
Dedicated Partner Visa Migration Agents

There are several partner visa and de facto visa options available to you if you are in a de facto or married relationship with an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen. There are also partner visa options if you are engaged to an Australian Permanent resident or your partner is on a subclass 457 visa and our expert partner visa migration agents are here to help. These de facto and partner visa options are available for same sex couples as well as heterosexual couples.

Contact our Skilled Independent Migration Registered Migration Agents to find out what your options are.

Partner Visa Agents

Australian Express Migration solutions are experts in all kinds of partner and de facto visas. We have registered migration agents standing by to assist you with your partner visa application. Whether you are in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane or Adelaide, our dedicated partner visa immigration experts can assist you to select and apply for the right visa for your relationship. Find out about our No Visa, No Fee Guarantee for partner visas.

Subclass 820/801 Visa and Subclass 309/100 Visa

The most obvious partner visa, de facto visa options are the subclass 820/801 which is an onshore Partner Visa and the Subclass 309/100 which is the equivalent offshore Partner Visa. If you are in a long term de facto relationship with an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen these are the best visa options for you.

These partner, de facto visas apply equally to heterosexual and same sex relationships.

partner visa
Family Visa

Subclass 461 Visa New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Visa

If your partner is a New Zealand citizen we can assist you to obtain a subclass 461 New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Visa. This is a temporary visa which lasts for five years and can be renewed.

457 De-facto Partner Visa

If your partner is on a subclass 457 visa you may be able to obtain a visa as a 457 secondary applicant on your partner’s visa. For an application to be successful, you must be able to prove that you have been in a de facto relationship with your partner for at least six months.


Subclass 300 Prospective Marriage Visa

If you are engaged to your Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident or an Eligible New Zealand citizen the subclass 300 Prospective Marriage Visa, (often referred to as the fiancé visa) may be the best option for you. You must be outside of Australia when you apply for the visa and when the visa is granted.

Like to find out more? Why not book a consultation with us online and we'll draw up the perfect partner visa plan for you!