Who is a Subclass 190 Visa for?
The SkillSelect State Nominated Subclass 190 visa is a points based permanent residence visa for skilled workers who want to work and live in Australia and have been nominated by an Australian state or territory.
Eligible applicants must obtain a qualifying score of 60 in the skilled migration points test.
Applications for this visa are by invitation only following submission of a successful Expression of Interest (EOI).
Applicants can be in or outside Australia when they apply for the visa and when the visa is granted.
Do I qualify for a Subclass 190 Visa?
To qualify for a SkillSelect subclass 190 State Nominated visa, you must:-
- Have an occupation on a state or territory's occupation list
- Have a positive skills assessment in your occupation issued less than 3 years ago
- Have a qualifying score of at least 60 in the Points Test (find out more about the points test here)
- Have a score of at least 6 in each component of the IELTS, or other accepted English Test, unless you have an exempt passport from the USA, UK, NZ, Canada or Ireland.
- Meet the relevant state or territory's nomination criteria
- Be willing to settle in that state or territory for at least two years
- Be nominated by a state or territory government for the subclass 190 visa
- Lodge an EOI and receive an invitation to apply for the visa
- Be under the age of 50 at the time of the invitation to apply
- Lodge the visa application within 60 days of the invitation to apply for the visa.
To find out which occupations are in demand, and each state or territory’s requirements for nomination, please call Australian Express Migration Solutions on +61 39002 1808.:
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
How are Expressions of Interest (EOI’s) selected for invitation?
All EOI’s submitted to the DIBP are ranked on the basis of the claims made about the applicant’s skills and attributes. Invitations are issued to prospective applicants who achieve the highest points scores subject to the availability of positions under the operation of the occupational ceiling for the applicant’s occupation.
If an applicant receives an invitation to apply and lodges a visa application, their application will again be assessed against the points test. In order to be granted a visa, applicants have to meet the pass mark which is currently set at 60 points. Applicant’s assessed points score must be equal to or greater than the value of the points they claimed in their EOI.
Think this visa may be for you?
Our team of migration agents are committed to helping you obtain your State Nominated Subclass 190 visa in the fastest possible timeframe and with the least amount of stress. We have an enviable record of experience and success with SkillSelect visas.
We can help you to:-
- Get a positive skills assessment
- Maximise your points score
- Advise which state or territory Government will consider nominating you for this visa
- Apply for your state or territory Government nomination
- Lodge your EOI
- Manage your invitation and prepare your visa application quickly
- Include your family in the visa application if applicable
- Deal with the Dept of Immigration on your behalf
- Manage your bridging visa and associated conditions attached to it.
Call Australian Express Migration Solutions a call on +61 39002 1808 to arrange a consultation to assess your prospects of success with this Australian Visa (and find out your points) - or book one here.
The subclass 190 State Nominated visa is covered by our No Visa, No Fee Guarantee. Call us now to find out more.
OUR SKILLSELECT 7 STEP PROCESS
Why do we have a 7 step SkillSelect process?
Basically – to save and conserve your money!
We break the SkillSelect application process into 7 steps, proceeding only to the next step when the previous step has been completed successfully.
For example we won’t make a payment for a skills assessment until you have achieved your required IELTS score for English language skills.
This prevents you spending money unnecessarily and gives you the convenience of paying for your application in stages.
When we get to the point of lodging your application we are absolutely confident that your visa will be granted.
That’s why all Skill Select visa applications are covered by our No Visa, No Fee Guarantee.
What are the steps?
Step 1: Australian Express Migration Solution’s SkillSelect Initial Assessment (Fees apply)
- One of Australian Express migration solution consultants will conduct an initial assessment of your Australian visa options.
- As part of that assessment, we consider your eligibility for each of the SkillSelect visas and then advise you on the best visa to apply for.
- If your circumstances are more suited to a different type of visa, we will advise you accordingly
Step 2: Assessment of your English language skills points score for a SkillSelect visa
- We determine how many points you score for English language in the SkillSelect Points Test.
- If you need extra points for English language skills to pass the points test you will need to set an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test, which can be done in Australia or your country of origin.
- We will help you find the most convenient testing center and enroll for the IELTS test or other accepted English test.
- We will also assist you to prepare for the test by introducing you to excellent online preparation packages and if necessary help you arrange one-on-one tutoring.
Step 3: Organising your skills assessment for your SkillSelect visa
Once we know your IELTS results and are confident you can meet the Points Test we assist you to have you skills assessed by the designated Australian Assessing Authority for your occupation.
Step 4: Applying for your State or Territory Government nomination for a SkillSelect visa
- Extra points can be earned through a nomination by an Australian State or Territory Government.
- If necessary we will prepare and lodge an application for a State or Territory nomination if you meet the relevant criteria.
- Click on the links below to find out which States or Territories are currently nominating applicants in your
Step 5: Lodging an Expression of Interest (EOI) for your SkillSelect visa
Once all the groundwork is completed and we are certain you qualify for a SkillSelect visa, Australian Express Migration Solution will prepare and lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) on your behalf for your SkillSelect visa.
Step 6: Lodging your SkillSelect visa application
Within two to four weeks of lodging an EOI, our clients are usually invited to apply for a SkillSelect visa. We then have 60 days from the invitation date to lodge your application.
Because of our thorough preparatory groundwork, we already have your IELTS results and Skills Assessment and can usually lodge your visa application within a couple of business days of receiving the invitation.
Clients applying onshore are granted a bridging visa with unrestricted work rights whilst waiting for the application outcome, which is activated once their current visa expires.
Step 7: Notifying you that your SkillSelect visa has been granted.
This is the best bit!
The last step in the process is to notify you when your SkillSelect visa is granted. You are now a permanent resident, with all its privileges and peace of mind. The only thing left to do is celebrate!
Need help with SkillSelect? Contact us now!
You can book a face to face, skype or telephone consultation here or call us on +61 39002 1808
Without doubt, we have the best migration solutions for your unique set of circumstances and a comprehensive visa application service to provide you with the greatest chance of a successful migration outcome.
WHY SHOULD I USE AUSTRALIAN EXPRESS MIGRATION SOLUTION?
Our No Visa, No Fee Guarantee lies to all Skilled Independent visas!
Whether you are an individual, a family or a corporate employer looking to sponsor employees, when you engage us (and even before you do) you will experience expert, caring service from a team of dedicated migration specialists who think outside the square. We offer solutions others haven’t considered and our visa/sponsorship success rate is exceptional. We know what works and what doesn’t. We are passionate about getting that visa and mad about our customer service. We will communicate with you every step of the way and always answer any query you may have throughout the process.
Australian Express Migration Solutions has one of the largest and most experienced teams of Registered Migration Agents in Australia, Including Indian and Chinese Migration Agents. We specialise in all aspects of migration including visa applications, citizenship applications and visa refusal appeals. We are also experts in new company set ups and the visa options available to company owners and significant investors.
At all times we are bound by the MARA Code of Conduct giving you further peace of mind.
Australia’s immigration laws regulations are complex and ever-changing. We will quickly assess your Australian visa options and get you on the road to your future in Australia.
Getting an Australian visa is one of the greatest gifts you will ever have, but the process is complex and fraught with many pitfalls for the unsuspecting applicant who decides to lodge their own application – we have heard many horror stories and have in fact “rescued” many doomed applications as well. It’s just not worth it. One error, however small, can lead to your visa being refused.
Your dream of a future in Australia can be realised and by using Australian Express Migration Solutions to handle your application you will give yourself the best possible chance of success. It’s what we do, day in day out -and the best part of our day is calling clients to tell them they have been granted their visa!
Application fees for all types of Australian visas have increased ridiculously in recent years, and it makes no sense to fumble around doing your own application and potentially losing a lot of money, and having a visa/sponsorship refusal on your record. Why gamble with your future and your money?
If your application qualifies for our “No Visa, No Fee Guarantee” we will refund our professional fees to you including GST if applicable, in the unlikely event your visa is refused.
Call Australian Express Migration Solutions on +61 39002 1808 to arrange a consultation, or book a consultation here and we’ll assess your prospects of success with this visa type (Fees apply).